Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Making sense of things now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ministry Hunter V2

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : My own head

PostSubject: Making sense of things now...   Sat May 01, 2010 4:20 am

Ok, now things make a little more sense...

What...anyway, um...

MH V2 here, from the great old UK here, namely Northern Ireland, who agrees with a certain Mr. Jericho about being the best at what he does.

Am an avid "hater" of John Cena, Triple H and Hulk Hogan.

Did I mention that I struggle doing intro threads?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badguy

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 32
Location : Oz

PostSubject: Re: Making sense of things now...   Sat May 01, 2010 4:38 am

Welcome mate to the NW forums, hope to see a lot more of ya Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 28
Location : California, US

PostSubject: Re: Making sense of things now...   Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 am

YAY MH is here!

I'm happy. Don't tell Andi about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nukeforums.forumotion.com
Ministry Hunter V2

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : My own head

PostSubject: Re: Making sense of things now...   Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 am

Acey wrote:
YAY MH is here!

I'm happy. Don't tell Andi about it.
#
What does it matter if he knows about it or not?

I won't tell him, but what difference does it make?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acey
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 28
Location : California, US

PostSubject: Re: Making sense of things now...   Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 am

Ministry Hunter V2 wrote:
Acey wrote:
YAY MH is here!

I'm happy. Don't tell Andi about it.
#
What does it matter if he knows about it or not?

I won't tell him, but what difference does it make?
lol I was kidding. BTW Did you see the link he tried to pass off as me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nukeforums.forumotion.com
Ministry Hunter V2

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : My own head

PostSubject: Re: Making sense of things now...   Sat May 01, 2010 10:54 am

Acey wrote:
Ministry Hunter V2 wrote:
Acey wrote:
YAY MH is here!

I'm happy. Don't tell Andi about it.
#
What does it matter if he knows about it or not?

I won't tell him, but what difference does it make?
lol I was kidding. BTW Did you see the link he tried to pass off as me?
No, I only saw the annoyed message you posted, and wondered what the hell I missed, the link he posted had been taken down by the time I saw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Making sense of things now...   

Back to top Go down
 
Making sense of things now...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Still Making Sense of Boston Marathon 2013
» Kenteris/Thanou Trial: Making sense of the nonsensical
» Making a GO-Kart
» Matchday Programme
» Lure Making

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear Wrestling Forum :: Entrance Ramp :: New Member Zone-
Jump to: