Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 pm

THE GOOD:
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Skip Sheffield
Wade Barrett

THE BAD:
Darren Young

THE KIND OF JUST SORT OF THERE, I GUESS:
David Otunga
Heath Slater
Michael Tarver

Share your views here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acey
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Danielson's good, he's my second pick to win.

Wade Barret is my all time fave rookie. I love him, I want his children, and he's a great wrestler.

Justin is cute and a good wrestler, he's my third pick, he seems to have exceptional charisma which I like.

I HATE David Otunga, if he wins I will find him and shoot him in the face.

Everyone else I don't care enough to hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nukeforums.forumotion.com
Mr_Meister

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   Tue May 04, 2010 9:54 pm

I like Daniel Bryan just on principle, since I've only seen him wrestle once. It was neat.

I agree with the rest of TripleMerc's picks, except for Skip, who I don't really remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigfloridapimp

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Bryan Danielson: He is the shining star in a less than stellar field in my opinion.

Justin Gabriel: Man would I love to see him light it up in the TNA X-Division ranks! Hes got the look and skills. I just dont know about his mic skills.

Skip Sheffield: I am a bit taken aback by your fandom of him, or even liking him. Hes basic 101 E style bum to me. Hes all muscle and marketable look. No real ring talent needed here.

Wade Barrett: Barrett like Skip are sorta similar, but Wade has some ring skills I guess. Doesnt hurt he got paired with Y2J either.

Darren Young: Not sure why you think he sucks though. He is actually one of the guys who is getting the biggest rubs believe it or not. Hes been paired with CM and the Straight Edge Society, which from what I can tell is the most popular thing in WWE today. And eventually he will be converted to their group, mark my words. It only makes sense for the crazy cali kid who is the polar opposite of the ones hes being mentored by, to be turned into one of them.

David Otunga: Another E style, basic 101 guy. Nothing but marketable muscle bound butt buddy for Vince to tinker with. It helps him leaps and bound for him to be sleeping with a celeb and going to her Red Carpet events.

Heath Slater: Hes OK I guess. But to be honest I havent seen enough from him to give a legit thought on it.

Michael Tarver: General consensus from what I can see is he is the least liked of any NXT rookie. I dont think he is the worst I reserve that award for Skip, but I dont think he will last long in the E. He doesnt have much to offer and his gimmick just doesnt fit him at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   Wed May 05, 2010 9:42 pm

bigfloridapimp wrote:
Skip Sheffield: I am a bit taken aback by your fandom of him, or even liking him. Hes basic 101 E style bum to me. Hes all muscle and marketable look. No real ring talent needed here..

I like the big lug. I dunno why, I just do. He entertains me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Daniel Bryan: Having not seen him wrestle in a real match, I can safely say that he is the most annoying and overrated of all the rookies in NXT. His character pisses me off, and the only reason I would ever want to see him win is to see Michael Cole shit himself with fury.

Wade Barrett: HEEL HEAT MAGNET! I'd much prefer if he and Danielson had swapped mentors at the start, because between he and The Miz, one of them would get shot.

Justin Gabriel: If there was a Cruiserweight Division, I'd love this guy. But there's not, so I don't care enough about him to give an opinion. All I can say is that he's a guaranteed future jobber.

Heath Slater: WHY IS HE A FACE?! WHY IS CHRISTIAN A FACE?! WHY?! I hate him as a face so much. I'd not mind seeing him as a heel though.

David Otunga: I'd like him if I didn't remember "I Love New York" every time I saw him.

Skip Sheffield: If he's kept out of the ring, I think he'd be very entertaining. He's a more camp, less douchebaggish version of Ricky Ortiz (remember him?), with his constant catchphrases.

Michael Tarver: His character is the joke nobody gets.

Darren Young: I like Darren Young. There's is room for improvement with his ring skills, but there is promise. And I would imagine he'd be very good on the mic if he could remember his script better. Doesn't hurt that he got paired up with the best wrestler/entertainer in the company either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?   

Back to top Go down

Favourite/Least favourite NXT stars?
Page 1 of 1