Nuclear Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfloridapimp

bigfloridapimp

Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge. Empty
PostSubject: Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge.   Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:03 am

Quote :
Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was arrested Thursday in connection with a reported rape in the New York City suburbs, police said.

Ramapo Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said the former New York Giants linebacker had not been formally charged, but that police were investigating a reported rape that occurred earlier Thursday at a hotel in Montebello.

Police said they would hold a news conference Thursday afternoon. They did not immediately respond to questions about the circumstances of the arrest and whether Taylor, 51, had a lawyer.

FULL STORY

The fact is he has been accused and nothing more. Believe me I hate the American judicial system, because its BS, but I will follow it unlike other bums. The fact is innocent until proven guilty, which is not followed through with. Like (not to start something) OJ Simpson. People ask me, "Do you think he did it?" and I will always say it doesnt matter what I think, he was proven innocent by the jury, so in fact he is innocent. But people still crucify the man. But hes in jail now for something else anyways. Same goes for Michael Jackson. Did he? I dont know, but what I do know is he was found innocent.

LT I know had his problems with drugs and the law since he retired. And I wont try to defend him if he did do it. But I can bet this 15 yr old doesnt look 15. But then again theres allegedly a pimp involved and the girl got beat up. So I dont know. What I do know is it at this point is an accusation and nothing more. Unfortunately for him and his family, because of the media it doesnt matter if he did or didnt do what hes accused of, because most people will find him guilty regardless. Thats a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge.   Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:59 am

bigfloridapimp wrote:
But I can bet this 15 yr old doesnt look 15.

Playing the jailbait card wont work with the judges.
Back to top Go down
bigfloridapimp

bigfloridapimp

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge.   Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Rock Mark wrote:
bigfloridapimp wrote:
But I can bet this 15 yr old doesnt look 15.

Playing the jailbait card wont work with the judges.

No shit. (Even though its jury... Very Happy )

But I know that his defense wont use it. They have to use something pretty great, cause shes 15, a run away, a whore, got beat up, this dude will be going away for a long time (possibly) even if he didnt do it. The story just gives so much sympathy to the girl (not saying you shouldnt) that like I said. Lose lose for LT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge.   Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawrence Taylor arrested on a 3rd degree rape charge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear Wrestling Forum :: Misc. :: In The News-
Jump to: