Nuclear Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up guys and girls?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

What's up guys and girls? Empty
PostSubject: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey it's JJsGirl here AKA Suze. Just in case you don't know me from the other forum, I'm Suze, 29, currently residing in Glasgow, Scotland and as you can probably guess from the name, a mjaor Jeff Jarrett fan!

To those who do know me already, hello and thanks go to the Badguy for inviting me here!
Back to top Go down
badguy

badguy

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:31 pm

JJsGirl wrote:
Hey it's JJsGirl here AKA Suze. Just in case you don't know me from the other forum, I'm Suze, 29, currently residing in Glasgow, Scotland and as you can probably guess from the name, a mjaor Jeff Jarrett fan!

To those who do know me already, hello and thanks go to the Badguy for inviting me here!

Welcome Suze to the forum... Glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Acey
Admin
Admin
Acey

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks for joining Suze. Hope you stick around...Not trying to replace TUP or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforums.forumotion.com
NoneYa

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi there chica, nice to see ya again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I don't know who you are. Oh hey, nice to see you again. I think I'm starting to like you. Oh, yes, yes, you're so good! Listen, I don't care if you're pregnant, I can't raise a kid! I hate you. You're not the woman I married. I'm leaving. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Acey
Admin
Admin
Acey

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:56 pm

TripleMerc wrote:
I don't know who you are. Oh hey, nice to see you again. I think I'm starting to like you. Oh, yes, yes, you're so good! Listen, I don't care if you're pregnant, I can't raise a kid! I hate you. You're not the woman I married. I'm leaving. Goodbye.
Did you just go through 10 years of marraige in one post?
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforums.forumotion.com
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Acey wrote:
TripleMerc wrote:
Did you just go through 10 years of marraige in one post?

Well, with the "sanctity of marriage" being what it is today, more like 20 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:39 pm

TripleMerc wrote:

Laughing Thanks for the weirdest post on my intro thread, Triple Merc!
Back to top Go down
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:36 pm

JJsGirl wrote:
TripleMerc wrote:

Laughing Thanks for the weirdest post on my intro thread, Triple Merc!

I TOLD YOU NOT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN! I'M GETTING A RESTRAINING ORDER! I still love you. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME AGAIN! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys and girls?   What's up guys and girls? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up guys and girls?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear Wrestling Forum :: Entrance Ramp :: New Member Zone-
Jump to: