Nuclear Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!

Go down 
+2
Mr_Meister
bigfloridapimp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfloridapimp

bigfloridapimp

It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! Empty
PostSubject: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

So yea, The Badguy linked me here. Not sure whats up with all the Andi stuff... LoL. Either way... Laughing

bigfloridapimp (bfp for short) is the name and wrestling is my game (among many other things.) I am an open book as TUP people can tell you, if you have a question I will answer honestly. I can bet 9 times out of ten my opinion will be different from popular opinion, not intentional, I am just weird that way. Such as I think Metallica's best albums were the Self Titled one and all after it. And how I think The Star Wars Episode 1 is the best of all, and how I also hate the Godfather films... LoL.

As for wrestling, Mr. Ken Anderson is my hero, the man is a god. I will mark out for him all day every day and do so in the blindest fashion. I hate WWE and I dont hate TNA... Thats about all I can say because I dont think TNA is that great either. Besides its so hard to follow ROH and anything like it.

Again, any questions? Ask and I will answer. Very Happy

Last edited by bigfloridapimp on Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp
Mr_Meister

Mr_Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:36 pm

I recognize your name from TUP, and I've a question.

Where does your user name come from? Are you really a pimp? Do you really pull chicks enough to say so? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acey
Admin
Admin
Acey

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Mr_Meister wrote:

Where does your user name come from? Are you really a pimp? Do you really pull chicks enough to say so? Very Happy
He's a proper pimp as in:
"Where's my money ho?! I ain't gon' hit choo in da face cuz nobody wants a beat up ho, but if you ain't got my money by tomorrow I'ma fuck you up ho!"
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforums.forumotion.com
bigfloridapimp

bigfloridapimp

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Mr_Meister wrote:

Acey would be correct, but the name itself comes from years ago when I was addicted to Yahoo Pool. I made a bunch of names to play with, and big_florida_pimp was the 2nd name I ever had. IDK why, I just stuck with this over king_cash_money. It was something about put in 3 words and they give you avalible names. I dropped the under scores cause not everything will let you use them. So thats the story of my name.

And who are you on TUP? i dont remeber a Meister
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:22 am

Acey wrote:
Mr_Meister wrote:

He's a proper pimp as in:
"Where's my money ho?! I ain't gon' hit choo in da face cuz nobody wants a beat up ho, but if you ain't got my money by tomorrow I'ma fuck you up ho!"

I am totally hearing this post as if it was in your voice, Acey. It's causing me great amusement.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Meister

Mr_Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:29 am

bigfloridapimp wrote:
Mr_Meister wrote:

Acey would be correct, but the name itself comes from years ago when I was addicted to Yahoo Pool. I made a bunch of names to play with, and big_florida_pimp was the 2nd name I ever had. IDK why, I just stuck with this over king_cash_money. It was something about put in 3 words and they give you avalible names. I dropped the under scores cause not everything will let you use them. So thats the story of my name.

And who are you on TUP? i dont remeber a Meister

I was the same, but I didn't post much. It was a pretty good forum, but I like nice small forums most.

I too prefer bigfloridapimp over kingcashmoney.
Back to top Go down
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum Pimp! Always great to see you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:18 am

Hey bfp, good to see that you're here, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!   It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's me! It's me! It's B-F-P!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear Wrestling Forum :: Entrance Ramp :: New Member Zone-
Jump to: