Nuclear Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfloridapimp

bigfloridapimp

Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone" Empty
PostSubject: Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone"   Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone" EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:30 pm

This new TNA segment debut this Monday for the 1st time and I enjoyed it. At 1st, I defended OJ and his gimmick for several reasons, plus the fact that I think hes a really good talent. But I always thought his character was just for the sake of it. But now I see more point to it and the character has taken a sort of turn for the better. I laughed my ass off when OJ pulled the sheet off the cardboard cutout of Terry. And when OJ made the dick bulge joke I laughed my ass off. I hope TNA doesnt use this a few times and scraps it, because the out there nature of OJs charcter I think will produce some good and awkward moments making good tv.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp
TripleMerc

Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone"   Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone" EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:33 pm

I don't dig the OJ gimmick. He's a normal sounding guy who looks outlandish, which screams half-assed to me. If he wants to look weird, he should talk weird too. If he wants to talk normal, he should look, well, a little gay, but way more toned down. He looks like Black The Artist Formerly Known as Prince with normal Orlando Jordan voice, and it's not as interesting.

That being said, the O-Zone just reeked of wasted time. OJ got mildly sort of disturbed by Rob Terry, who's supposed to be a beast, and Rob Terry didn't look even slightly offput by OJ. Overall, not that well booked, but I have hope that the show will get better.
Back to top Go down

Orlando Jordan's "The O-Zone"
Page 1 of 1