Nuclear Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk wrestling, MMA, and other sports. With laid back rules...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dont troll me 4 this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dont troll me 4 this Empty
PostSubject: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Yo, sup.

I think some of you muthafuggas (the peeps I dont know on here) are from Wrestlesomnia, no hard feelings about the merger and all blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I think you should get Rob Frankin over here. Hes a funny dude and we need more lulz here.
Back to top Go down
bigfloridapimp

bigfloridapimp

PostSubject: Re: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:02 am

I hated Rob and wanted him outta TUP. But during the merger we got along great and he is actually a cool dude when he isnt posting propaganda blasphemy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bigfloridapimp
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:46 am

Merger? Was I just asleep for that week or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

TripleMerc wrote:
Merger? Was I just asleep for that week or something?

Well, I meant failed merger, since it never happened. 'Somnia tried to get a merger with TUP but it pretty much got shot down by both groups of posters (admittedly, me as well) as there was a ton of shit people didnt agree with. There was/is still a bad taste about it with some peeps I think.
Back to top Go down
TripleMerc

PostSubject: Re: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Oh. I wasn't even aware. Weird. Nah, I don't think any of us (sensible) Wrestlesomniacs really care.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Meister

Mr_Meister

PostSubject: Re: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:17 pm

TripleMerc took the words out of my mouth. I too wasn't really aware, and I also don't really mind. I came here because I wanted a new forum that had some people from TUP, and some from Wrestlesomnia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont troll me 4 this   Dont troll me 4 this Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont troll me 4 this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear Wrestling Forum :: Entrance Ramp :: Member Questions & Concerns-
Jump to: